Every year, globally, we handle more than 1.000.000 tons of airfreight spanning key international markets as well as individual transportation solutions to remote locations. We have more than 3.600 dedicated experts delivering high quality service from 300 offices worldwide.
All our airfreight shipments are planned, controlled and measured in accordance with Cargo 2000 procedures, meaning your shipments are monitored door-to-door within our network.
We deliver highly flexible services through partnerships with leading carriers, as well as easy visibility and monitoring of freight movements via KN Login, our global information system.
Why is Kuehne + Nagel the number one seafreight services provider in the world? The key to our position at the pinnacle of the industry lies in our experience, expertise and global reach.
We have over 7.500 seafreight specialists throughout the world ready to help you find the right solution, customised to meet your unique requirements. So, regardless of the size of your business, or your location, we are confident we can meet your requirements, along with customised rates to ensure value.
- Full container loads (FCL)
- Less-than-container loads (LCL)
- Intra Europe / short sea traffic intermodal solutions
- Customs clearance / brokerage
- Door-to-door, port-to-port delivery
- Wide range of products (projects, oversized goods etc.)
- In-house insurance solutions to protect your valuable consignments across the entire supply chain
Our experienced road logistics specialists, combined with our efficient transport network, aim to provide the highest quality service to all our customers. Kuehne + Nagel roadfreight connects main cities and regions via direct lines to meet your needs and requirements.
Our service portfolio:
- Groupage service with connections to 38 European countries
- Pan-European door-to-door service
- 24 hour national distribution service
- Daily consolidation of LTL (less-than-truckload)
- FTL (full truckload)
- Transport of oversized shipments
- Hazardous cargo transport